- Release of Beta 1.01
- 26 / July / 2017
I am glad to announce the release of the King's Return enhanced Beta version 1.01. It is available to download from the link here. The King's Return is a free fan-based mod for AOE III. It introduces 4 new Civilizations (Persians, Timurid Mongols, Kongo Kingdom and Oyo Kingdom).
- Minor Civilizations (Minor Natives)
- 7 / November / 2016
Shalom everybody. It has been a long time since the last update. The Minor Allies System in the King's Return has been greatly enhanced. The Term “Minor Natives” is incorrect to use here. The new “Sub Civilization” civilizations are actually powerful kingdoms but not large enough to count as an Empire on their region.
- Civilization Spotlight : Oyo Kingdom (African)
- 23 / August / 2016
The second Civilization Spotlight is about the Oyo Kingdom, an African kingdom existed in West Africa and located in today's Nigeria & Benin. You can find detailed information about the Oyo under (New Civilization --> Oyo Kingdom (African)).
- Civilization Spotlight : Persians (Safavid)
- 20 / June / 2016
The first Civilization Spotlight is about the Persians, published here with the launch of the new official website of the Kings' Return mod. You can find detailed information about the Persians under (New Civilization --> Persians (Safavid)). The Persians Civilization is almost done & now it is the time to finish the next upcoming civilization in the Savannahs : The Oyo Kingdom :) Continue reading ...
- Official Kings' Return New Website Launch
- 20 / June / 2016
I am glad to announce that the official website for AOE3 Kings' Return mod is published today. Take a look & navigate through the website & don't forget to leave feedback :) .Continue reading ...
You can find the first Civilization spotlight (the Persians) on the new website.
I will keep adding new content as the mod matures toward the final release.
- Age of Empires 3 : Kings' Return
- 19 / Mar / 2016 - "Published first on moddb.com"
- King's Return is a free fan-based mod for the game Age of Empires 3 and its two official expansions. The mod will stick with AOE III timeline but will focus on early timeline of the original game i.e 16th 17th and 18th centuries. The main emphasis is introduce new civilizations approximately existed in the same era. The mod will feature 4 totally new civilizations: Mongols (Timurids), Persians (Safavids), Oyo Kingdom (African), Kongo Kingdom (African) and Knights Hospitaller (Maltese). Link here ...
The King's Return and Age of Empires 4
The creation of the mod & the never-came out game of AOE 4 !
Almost all of us , fans of Age of Empires game series, are still awaiting for the Age of Empires 4 ... Almost 10 years passed since the last release of AOE 3 and the AOE4 never came out! This was the basic inspiration of making the Mod "the King's Return": that's at least fans of Age of Empires franchise can still improve the game "unofficially". We can still have new improvements through mods while still awaiting this AOE 4 to come out. Continue reading ...